





On July 13th, 2009 at 1:53PM, Zach and I welcomed little Sophia Marie into the world! She was 6 lbs, 13 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long! What a blessing! She is absolutely perfect! Labor and delivery went very well and very fast! So far she looks a lot like her big sister Grace, but sleeps much better! Speaking of Gracie, she absolutely loves her little sister and is very protective of her! I also just finished my first semester of Grad. school...aah...mildly overwhelming with an infant and a 2 1/2 year old! Currently, I have a 3 week break before fall semester starts and will be traveling to Bozeman and Seattle during that time.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Sophia Marie Brown
Posted by Zach, Erin, & Grace at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
congrats! she is beautiful! i'm excited to hear about it!
awesome, erin! you're doing so well and your sweet little family is just beautiful. lots of hugs to you... and good luck traveling with the new crew!!
Post a Comment