




This past weekend we went to Lucky Peak with our good friends, Ashley and Andrew. We had fun watching Ash and Drew surf behind the boat! Zach and I didn't try it this time, but maybe we'll be brave enough next time! Grace came along and had fun watching all the splashing and water sports! We are actually going to Mazatlan with Ash and Drew at the end of September! Yay...a break away from reality! I actually start orienting to Labor and Delivery next week...on the day shift. I am both nervous and excited! So wish me luck as I help mommas bring their little wonders into the world!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Fun in the SUN
Posted by Zach, Erin, & Grace at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Oh my! Grace looks so cute in her little life-jacket!
Cyndee ><>
wow, what a fun time in australia huh?! you look absolutely beautiful in that picture of you an casey! anyway how fun...i'm so glad you were able to come back alive! i can't believe casey let you drive....i definately wouldn't have! ha! ha! we do have quite the driving history together huh?! darling pics of gracie and have fun in mazatlan! love ya!
Don't know if you look at this anymore or not but i was just thinking of you and wanted to say hi. I miss you and would LOVE to see you. I will give you a call here pretty soon so we can hopefully have a chance to catch up.
erin honey....it's time to update!:) hope you're doing great! love cam
Post a Comment