CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wow...it's time to update!!






So I know it's been forever, but I'm not the best at this blogger thing! I just finished orientation on the Labor and Delivery unit so now I am flying solo...yay!! Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend precious time with family and friends! Our family was hit pretty hard with a flu bug that picked us off like flies. Luckily, most of us were over it by the time Christmas rolled around.

Our Christmas was amazing! My parents and sister drove the dreaded route from Bozeman. My brother-in-law and his beautiful girlfriend Devon, as well as Zach's grandparents made it down from Washington. We all had a great time and Grace definitely had a blast opening presents!

We wish everyone a blessed New Year filled with happiness! We are pleased to announce that I am pregnant and due on July 19, 2009! Gracie will soon know the true meaning of siblings and...sharing!

2 comments:

Debra and JD said...

Congrats Cutie!! Your Mom will LOVE the new addition! Happy New Year... we can't wait for our new one in May!! YEA!! Debra Clark

Christina said...

Happy New Year and congrats on the pregnancy! Yeah!!! (That was my due date with Eliza too:)Hope you are feeling better and we get to see you soon.